Third Party Press

Can my K43 stock be Repaird?

Srtjeeplover95

I bought this AC44 k43 on Monday. It seems like a nice gun the only This is someone messed with the stock. Anyway it can be fixed or does anyone have a original blonde one for sale? Thanks

Attachments

• B5293F5A-D34E-40F9-8ACA-767BD58C34A8.jpg
    B5293F5A-D34E-40F9-8ACA-767BD58C34A8.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 129
I bought this AC44 k43 on Monday. It seems like a nice gun the only This is someone messed with the stock. Anyway it can be fixed or does anyone have a original blonde one for sale? Thanks
That's a crime
If I posted on other sites telling the owner to not molest it . I would get 5-10 d-heads telling me , hey it's his rifle!!!
Why did you buy this

That's a crime
If I posted on other sites telling the owner to not molest it . I would get 5-10 d-heads telling me , hey it's his rifle!!!
Why did you buy this

Because it was reasonably priced. That was probably done long ago when these guns weren’t very sought after. I plan to put it back to milspec

Cannot be fixed. Excellent reproduction stocks are available from Fox Military in Poland. Cost about 1/2 of an original.

As per above. Nearly impossible to restore. Source a MM WWII vintage stock or go to fox for a nice repro. Some late war stocks were not serialized and may be more 'correct'.

Military Rifle Journal
Back