Third Party Press

ZF41 Scope Disassembly

There are some old threads pertaining to ZF41 scope disassembly with links to sites that show you how to do it, but all the links appear to be dead. Does anyone have a good source for scope disassembly? I'm trying to clean some of the lenses. I'm aware that the reticle can easily disappear if basically touched so I would be avoiding that. Thanks!

There are some old threads pertaining to ZF41 scope disassembly with links to sites that show you how to do it, but all the links appear to be dead. Does anyone have a good source for scope disassembly? I'm trying to clean some of the lenses. I'm aware that the reticle can easily disappear if basically touched so I would be avoiding that. Thanks!

I'd leave it to the experts, there are a couple on this forum. I had mine cleaned by Don Miller about 10 years ago. He did a great job.

ZF4 Cleaning

I'm still a greenhorn here. Who are the experts please? I have a ZF4 that's a little foggy. No way I'd try anything myself. Thanks for any direction. Much appreciated!

I'm still a greenhorn here. Who are the experts please? I have a ZF4 that's a little foggy. No way I'd try anything myself. Thanks for any direction. Much appreciated!

Do a search for Don Miller contact info on the forum. I believe Vaughn99 also cleans/ repairs these, he's a member here.

Last edited:

Military Rifle Journal
Back