Third Party Press

What repro scope mount do you all recommend?

Srtjeeplover95

Hello,
I can't seem to find a original ZF4 scope mount for the K43. My question is in terms of reproduction what do you recommend? I know there is a repro made in Japan and a repro made in Czech Republic?
Thanks all

Original mounts are not easy to find and rather expensive. I shoot with a sarco mount but not sure if they still carry them? Has been awhile since I looked.

Original mounts are not easy to find and rather expensive. I shoot with a sarco mount but not sure if they still carry them? Has been awhile since I looked.

Does anyone have one for sale on here. Now how expensive are the post war czek rep ones. Like one from 1947 1948 1949. I wonder if that would be my best bet

For a shooter it does fine. Optics are clear, holds zero very well. I save the money for matching pieces, so much forgery in sniper related items....

I recommend a Czech rid style mount. Preferably 1947 & 1948, they are made well and getting to be just as scarce as German ones. If anyone is interested I have 8 more sets of Czech mount/scope rigs and 2 German ones. I currently have one listed on GB that and will most likely sell the rest of them the same way. Private sale is always preferred!!!

I recommend a Czech rid style mount. Preferably 1947 & 1948, they are made well and getting to be just as scarce as German ones. If anyone is interested I have 8 more sets of Czech mount/scope rigs and 2 German ones. I currently have one listed on GB that and will most likely sell the rest of them the same way. Private sale is always preferred!!!

Can't Pm you as a message about your storage full!

The best post war mounts I have seen are Czech Military (likely as good as originals) or there was a limited run of Repro WWII mounts made with Czech origin with fake serial numbers etc.
Waffenmeister has a repro mount that fits quite well for a reasonable price if you just want a shooter. Only has 214 Waa fake markings though.

Military Rifle Journal
Back