Third Party Press

Volume 1 Update

mfarb, any idea when you plan on sending out Emails to those of us with a prior number from Vol 3 to match Vol 1 ?? Thanks

I won't send out any emails or PM's until near the release date. When I send out the notice, there will be page set up to pay for it, and we won't be accepting any payments until we have something to sell.

Now, the guys on the numbered edition list will probably be the first to get the books, as we are going to try to keep an orderly system going. The Kriegsmodell book initial offering went well, with quick shipping and such- we want to replicate that this time.

And yes Vulch, I remember I owe you one. :)

I'm anxiously awaiting this volume. It will make a great birthday present to myself!! That, and another rifle.

Awaiting the "Release Date" is much like waiting for "Christmas Day", but with a twist. You know it's coming soon. You just don't know when.

Last edited:
I spoke with Bruce about it this weekend, we are as anxious as anyone to get this done and out there, we are very proud of it and want to share it.

I spoke with Bruce about it this weekend, we are as anxious as anyone to get this done and out there, we are very proud of it and want to share it.

You and Bruce both have Good Reason to be Proud of the Work You both have done most have little idea of how much work and time and effort let alone the time sacrificed from family time . I don`t mean this in any disrespectful way to anyone here but unless the person has a close personal day to day friendship with Mike & Bruce it really is hard to Understand just How much time both have sacrificed to do this Book and other Books to follow .Let me tell you all I have had to listen to both but specially Mike piss and moan how the book is Kicking His a$$ and He can`t wait till it finally finished . Bruce on the other hand like a rock unwavering in his effort and tolerance to the overwhelming work load just drudging ahead , Mike just kidding but seriously You should not lay everything on Bruce like You do .He works way to Hard already . Best Regards
:thumbsup:

Good things

Good things cometo thosewho wait.....ok waited long enough! Seriously,I think you guys are harder on yourselves, and we will lie with sniper patience and gleem at your great successes... and wonder where does one get the time to do this and run a life. I am proud of you both... and ain't never met either of you! Congrats, waiting patiently(any wine drinkers out there, because no wine bfore its time) and tke your time,but please don'tlet it possess you and control you every waking hour! Stop and smell the gun oil! There are just way to many k98's to enjoy out here! Waidmanns Heil!:thumbsup:

Is there an ETA on when we can go ahead and send in payment for Volume 1 for those of us on the numbered list? I think last month's email said sometime before Thanksgiving.

pre-payment

Once we get a firm delivery date Mike will fill you guys in on payment methods and pricing.
I believe he is setting up a link for CC purchases on the book site. Will follow up when he comes
back from playing soldier this weekend.

Bruce and I are in the same boat, anxiously awaiting! We were hoping that the printer would surprise us with an early delivery, but not yet. :thumbsup:

My wife & I are in a similar boat, anxiously awaiting our first Grandchild! The baby is due Dec 15th. We were hoping that the mother would surprise us with an early delivery, but not yet. :faint:

Hi Mike.
Just got the 3rd Party Press notification, and placed my order for both books.
Are any special instructions needed in order to receive the signed matching numbers set?
Thanks

Thanks for all of the hard work and time spent away from your families, guys. Just ordered both copies last night as my Christmas present(s). Can't wait to see them!
Best,
Pat

Military Rifle Journal
Back