Third Party Press

Volume 1 Update

Are they in and ready to be ordered? I haven't gotten an e-mail yet, I am ready to pull the trigger so to speak!

I ordered a set last night. Got the confirmation page, but no confirmation email. Is this normal? Just want to make sure that I did it all correctly?

Is the volume III in the two book set a second printing of the original work?

If so, does the second printing incorporate the errata sheet I received with my original purchase?

I didn't purchase in the first wave when the first book came out, so I got an un-numbered book.

The cover of my book doesn't indicate Vol III, so I get the impression that the current two book set includes a second printing of the original work.

Thanks

My wife & I are in a similar boat, anxiously awaiting our first Grandchild! The baby is due Dec 15th. We were hoping that the mother would surprise us with an early delivery, but not yet. :faint:

It's a Girl !!!

I've also ordered the set. Thank you for all hard work & effort in going into all of the Books. It is GREATLY Appreciated by All !!

Sunning Turtle

Well, I popped on the set as well today. Guess I will hang on to my first edition of Kriegsmodell, maybe it will turn into a "collectors" item...:thumbsup:

Just ordered Vol. 1, #29...

Thanks guys!

Interesting ... I have No. 029 of Kriegsmodell, which was one of 200 of the Authors Limited Edition. I also placed my order tonight for No. 029 of Volume I, Karabiner 98k in order to match my first book. Curious as to how this numbering thing is going to work out?

To answer some questions. The second printing of kriegsmodell has updates, fixed errors in the first printing (insert) and added a few pages. We will post PDF files if these updated pages for those who have the original. A lot of the photos were updated in the new print of kriegsmodell. Don't worry if you didn't get a confirmation email. Our ordering system seems to be working ok, I'll check your order. Bruce and I are going to be busy getting your books to you. ;)

Interesting ... I have No. 029 of Kriegsmodell, which was one of 200 of the Authors Limited Edition. I also placed my order tonight for No. 029 of Volume I, Karabiner 98k in order to match my first book. Curious as to how this numbering thing is going to work out?

Mine is # 29a - sorry...

I was just over at the WW2 weapons forum site and saw this recommendation for both books.

Dave
Charter Member / Site Owner

I just received an email that my copy had shipped. I can not begin to tell you how valuable these books are going to be both as primary research and reference material. These books are the keys that allow you to build a quality collection while protecting yourself from increasingly expensive mistakes. I urge ALL of our members, who collect, or wish to collect, the Mauser German service rifle to buy both books and any others that this gifted team brings to fruition. Ignorance is a costly disease.

Da checks in da mail!

Just received comfirmation on mine shipping. WOW OH WOW! Looking forward to all yur hard efforts. 3 cheers for Bruce and Mike...hip hip....????Anyone going to join in?:happy0180:

Guys,

Here is the page for ordering. It's not been released to the public, and isn't on the website - www.thirdpartypress.com/html/preordering.html . That shoud take you to the proper page for getting the book.

We are working late and working hard to get all of the orders to the Post Office for shipment on Monday. Unfortunately, International orders are going to take longer due to the fact that we have to go in to the post office and file individual customs forms for each book. This takes time!

There is no guarantee that the USPS will get books to you by Christmas, but if you get an email from us saying your book is shipped, your book (or books) are in the hands of the post office.

Don't really need the books by Christmas. Wife was going to give to me but I got on the backorder list. If they show up, I'll let her wrap and act surprised on Christmas morning. If not, I'll enjoy when I get them. Appreciate your hard work and appreciate you allowing me to help edit Chapter 4. Thanks Bruce and Mike. Merry Christmas.

Just ordered both. Thanks guys! Look forward to getting them and explaining to my wife why she didn't get the jewelry for Christmas she's been hinting at.:faint:

Military Rifle Journal
Back