Third Party Press

BYF Pistol

We are happy to help you figure this out but I have seen clearer photos of Sasquatch. A sentence and a blurry photo are not going to get you detailed responses.

Based on the photo, it could be mismatched, refinished, have post war markings, have a crack, be a Russian capture there are literally thousands of reasons it could be a $500 pistol. It could also be an original dual tone late war pistol worth $1500 bucks. No idea.

That to me seems like a gamble, lazy seller, or possibly a scam. If the seller offers an inspection period it might be worth it. But only going by one picture I can't help you much.

Jordan, I’ve also been trying to figure out why this car is only 300 bucks, can you shed some light on this too?

Attachments

• 87E5A616-2771-4B4C-83B4-84855753E162.jpeg
    87E5A616-2771-4B4C-83B4-84855753E162.jpeg
    86.5 KB · Views: 72
Jordan, I’ve also been trying to figure out why this car is only 300 bucks, can you shed some light on this too?

Geez, this one was easy: missing hub caps.

I think ham and farb need to upload two app buttons (iPhone AND Android) to the Apple and Google market place. One should be "how high should I bid on this rifle?" and the other one "where can I find a ZF41 for less than $500?".

Geez, this one was easy: missing hub caps.

I think ham and farb need to upload two app buttons (iPhone AND Android) to the Apple and Google market place. One should be "how high should I bid on this rifle?" and the other one "where can I find a ZF41 for less than $500?".

Same for you

If you don't like it here, don't let the door hit you on the a$$ on your way out....

If you don't like it here, don't let the door hit you on the a$$ on your way out....

“In the a$$”, if you want to be formal! I promise it wouldn’t hit me lmfao! Just thought people are more inclined to inform rather than be uninformal cucks!

I left high school along time ago, didn’t know I was registering again.

I promise it wouldn’t hit me lmfao! Just thought people are more inclined to inform rather than be uninformal cucks!

I left high school along time ago, didn’t know I was registering again.

Dude, you asked people to guess whats wrong with a pistol based on a single shitty pic, like people here are clairvoyant, and then when someone doesn't answer you in two hours you say the forum sucks.

But you are right, we are all uninformed cucks here...go back to Facebook, it probably suits you better.

Dude, you asked people to guess whats wrong with a pistol based on a single shitty pic, like people here are clairvoyant, and then when someone doesn't answer you in two hours you say the forum sucks.

But you are right, we are all uninformed cucks here...go back to Facebook, it probably suits you better.

Triggered little guy, glad your phone could spell clairvoyant. Maybe, if you weren’t such s pleb; you’d understand one picture is all I have..........

Military Rifle Journal
Back