Third Party Press
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 36

Thread: BYF Pistol

  1. #11
    Junior Member oldmannow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    25

    Default this may help

    Man, this forum isnít much help. Yikes
    Attached Images Attached Images

  2. #12
    Senior Member GunKraut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Legal resident of Kommiefornia
    Posts
    1,838

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flynaked View Post
    Jordan, Iíve also been trying to figure out why this car is only 300 bucks, can you shed some light on this too?
    Geez, this one was easy: missing hub caps.

    I think ham and farb need to upload two app buttons (iPhone AND Android) to the Apple and Google market place. One should be "how high should I bid on this rifle?" and the other one "where can I find a ZF41 for less than $500?".

  3. #13
    That Guy Millertime6289's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flynaked View Post
    Jordan, Iíve also been trying to figure out why this car is only 300 bucks, can you shed some light on this too?
    Must be funny trying to be a cuck. I thought this forum was to help new collectors.

  4. #14
    That Guy Millertime6289's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GunKraut View Post
    Geez, this one was easy: missing hub caps.

    I think ham and farb need to upload two app buttons (iPhone AND Android) to the Apple and Google market place. One should be "how high should I bid on this rifle?" and the other one "where can I find a ZF41 for less than $500?".
    Same for you

  5. #15
    That Guy Millertime6289's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by oldmannow View Post
    Man, this forum isnít much help. Yikes
    Okay, then why have a subreddit for Axis Handguns? Smartass

  6. #16
    EOD - bombs and bullets pzjgr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,553

    Default

    If you don't like it here, don't let the door hit you on the ass on your way out....

  7. #17
    That Guy Millertime6289's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pzjgr View Post
    If you don't like it here, don't let the door hit you on the ass on your way out....
    “In the ass”, if you want to be formal! I promise it wouldn’t hit me lmfao! Just thought people are more inclined to inform rather than be uninformal cucks!


    I left high school along time ago, didn’t know I was registering again.

  8. #18
    EOD - bombs and bullets pzjgr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,553

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Millertime6289 View Post
    I promise it wouldnít hit me lmfao! Just thought people are more inclined to inform rather than be uninformal cucks!


    I left high school along time ago, didnít know I was registering again.
    Dude, you asked people to guess whats wrong with a pistol based on a single shitty pic, like people here are clairvoyant, and then when someone doesn't answer you in two hours you say the forum sucks.

    But you are right, we are all uninformed cucks here...go back to Facebook, it probably suits you better.

  9. #19
    That Guy Millertime6289's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pzjgr View Post
    Dude, you asked people to guess whats wrong with a pistol based on a single shitty pic, like people here are clairvoyant, and then when someone doesn't answer you in two hours you say the forum sucks.

    But you are right, we are all uninformed cucks here...go back to Facebook, it probably suits you better.
    Triggered little guy, glad your phone could spell clairvoyant. Maybe, if you weren’t such s pleb; you’d understand one picture is all I have..........

  10. #20
    EOD - bombs and bullets pzjgr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,553

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Millertime6289 View Post
    Triggered little guy, glad your phone could spell clairvoyant. Maybe, if you weren’t such s pleb; you’d understand one picture is all I have..........
    On second thought, its not worth it....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •