Third Party Press

BYF Pistol

Here's the answer to your question. Now look back at the thread from the very beginning and try to figure out where you started to piss people off with your attitude.

p382.jpg_thumbnail1.jpg

The community of expert members here is trying to prevent you from being taken by a scammer using blurred pictures and a low price to lure in a clueless newbie (yes, that means you) and all you do is act like a whiny little bitch when you don't get your instant gratification. Here, I give you a smiley sticker :laugh: to make you feel good about your complete and utter fail, just like your high school teacher used to.

No way to judge that gun fairly by just the one photo. That plus the low price tells me there’s more wrong than right with it. If the seller won’t post (or send) more pics then no way would I bid on it. It may very well be a scammer setting a trap. It’s possible it’s original but in really bad condition, but even then I’d pass. Unless it has one of THESE on it......
aff31a7acde5ee3d6c6fa7a7bc9a2770.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Triggered little guy, glad your phone could spell clairvoyant. Maybe, if you weren’t such s pleb; you’d understand one picture is all I have..........

If you were seriously contemplating purchasing that thing when the seller only provided you with one shitty picture you may want to choose a different hobby. Not a single person on this forum is eagerly waiting by their computer waiting for you to post so they can answer your question. I get it that it's the only photo you have, still doesn't mean anything can be discerned from it.

When did Bubba put his car up for sale?

I’ll have you know that I got that car from Sweaty Ben at “Honest” Sales Inc. and he said that every number he could see matched and that it came from a large collection!! It has an original Def’s Head Air Freshener from SSZZA4 hanging from the mirror. It’s MINT!

It may be mint but is it mint crisp sharp condition? Not specifying that makes this description very confusing lol!

It’s listed as mint crisp BUT just short of mint crisp sharp. So it’s not quite down to shooter grade but still solidly in the potentially somewhat collector-ish grade.

I’ll have you know that I got that car from Sweaty Ben at “Honest” Sales Inc. and he said that every number he could see matched and that it came from a large collection!! It has an original Def’s Head Air Freshener from SSZZA4 hanging from the mirror. It’s MINT!

OK, but does it have all the giblets?

OK, but does it have all the giblets?

You have to take the grips off to see if the giblet bag is there HOWEVER one might also find the “build sheet” that way too! A couple of Sweaty Ben’s minty examples have also reportedly been found with secret inspirational messages from Jodl and Fegelein carved inside too. Never know, it could be GOLD!

Every so often a thread comes along which makes me wonder if I am going to be disappointed in the forum membership and how they react/treat a thread like this. I was happy to read through and realize all of the smart a$$ comments I would have made were already done, saved me tons of time. WUNDERBAR!

Here's the answer to your question. Now look back at the thread from the very beginning and try to figure out where you started to piss people off with your attitude.

p382.jpg_thumbnail1.jpg

The community of expert members here is trying to prevent you from being taken by a scammer using blurred pictures and a low price to lure in a clueless newbie (yes, that means you) and all you do is act like a whiny little bitch when you don't get your instant gratification. Here, I give you a smiley sticker :laugh: to make you feel good about your complete and utter fail, just like your high school teacher used to.

Hilarious. :thumbsup: Coming soon: clean up on aisle 10

Military Rifle Journal
Back