Third Party Press

Vk98

Caesar1

I have always been really interested by these but have never been able to find one with a price I could live with. This one appears to be nice, the stock looks somewhat sanded but still has a lot of its angles. I love the crudeness of it all, the bore looks like new.
IMG_6080-001.JPG
IMG_6081-001.JPG
IMG_6082-001.JPG
IMG_6083-001.JPG
IMG_6084-001.JPG
IMG_6086.JPG
IMG_6087.JPG
IMG_6088.JPG
IMG_6089.JPG
IMG_6090.JPG
IMG_6090.JPG

Thankfully they didn't destroy it with the sanding, pretty cool! I don't have one of the slab stock ones due to the prices on them, I refuse to pay that much for something that technically isn't rare.

Those look so unusual. It's amazing to me a G.I. would bring one of those back versus a nice finished 98k. If I saw one of those in a pile after the war I wouldn't know whether to shoot it or play a round of cricket with it..lol. They are rather unique none the less. nice grab.

Those look so unusual. It's amazing to me a G.I. would bring one of those back versus a nice finished 98k. If I saw one of those in a pile after the war I wouldn't know whether to shoot it or play a round of cricket with it..lol. They are rather unique none the less. nice grab.

My thinking exactly. Give me that and say go get those Russians, I would think will this thing work or blow up. I would think my side was in big trouble.

Thanks for posting a great rifle and piece of history.

Saw one at a gun show in the early 1980s and thought who would want that junk? Strange how we grow and evolve as collectors.

Military Rifle Journal
Back