Third Party Press

Not sure where to find parts

Etrag

Iv been passed down a few k98 parts from my grandfather. He told me he has been trying to reconstruct a k98 but he has given up. So now i have it and id like to complete it and give it back to him. Right now i have a receiver trigger guard and barrel with nazi markings and byf 43. Where could i locate other parts from the same factory and year. Thank you

So you're needing a bolt and a stockset?
Many places to pick up those parts! Mauser Oberndorf was quite prolific, so it should be easy.
Check out the reference stickies to get an idea as to what to look for

So you're needing a bolt and a stockset?
Many places to pick up those parts! Mauser Oberndorf was quite prolific, so it should be easy.
Check out the reference stickies to get an idea as to what to look for

Is there a site that sells parts from at factory? Adn where can i find these references. Sorry new to the forum

In the member help section of these forums, go to the picture reference area. There are links to other 43 byf code rifles.
Research first before buying anything. Trust me!

The vet bring-back I bought had been hot-rodded by the vet. He switched stocks and removed the parts needed for the handguard. I found the missing parts on Ebay.

I have a complete matching stock set including complete trigger guard and magazine with screws. All matching numbers, just needs a barreled receiver and bolt. It's proof marked e/655, same factory as the byf43 but is a byf41 set to be precise. Pretty sure I have a correct bolt too, one stop shop.

Last edited:
Yeah Dave is are K98k depot parts man! If you need parts for your K98k rifles he most likely has them. Sold me a great K98k stock set about a year ago for a buddy of mine!

You will not be disappointed with what he has. :thumbsup:

I have a complete matching stock set including complete trigger guard and magazine with screws. All matching numbers, just needs a barreled receiver and bolt. It's proof marked e/655, same factory as the byf43 but is a byf41 set to be precise. Pretty sure I have a correct bolt too, one stop shop.

How much are you charging?

Military Rifle Journal
Back