Third Party Press

Thread: Beretta MAB.38A Larry Vickers Video

Default Beretta MAB.38A Larry Vickers Video

I really like Larry's videos and analysis.

“Not every item of news should be published. Rather must those who control news policies endeavor to make every item of news serve a certain purpose.” - Dr. Joseph Goebbels, Reich Ministry of Public Enlightenment and Propaganda, 1933-1945

They are fun to shoot! Think .22 that rattles around a bit. Even a 5 year old could handle one.
    Some P38 "experts" are yo-yo's who, for some reason lost on me, can't or won't accept the truth when it's staring them in the face.

Default on the lookout..

on the lookout for one.

Quote Originally Posted by jack944 View Post
    on the lookout for one.
    For me? For the right one I might (MIGHT) give up something else matching......
    “Not every item of news should be published. Rather must those who control news policies endeavor to make every item of news serve a certain purpose.” - Dr. Joseph Goebbels, Reich Ministry of Public Enlightenment and Propaganda, 1933-1945

I have a matching vet returned 38A from Italy,a dandy smg and in my opinion better than a MP 38/40.Enjoy
    P1070811.jpgP1070813.jpgP1070817.jpg
    P1070818.jpgP1070821.jpgP1070822.jpg
    P1070814.jpg
    Craig,if new gun laws go bad in New Zealand I may want to sell some nice pieces
    Last edited by a j s; 04-01-2019 at 11:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by a j s View Post
    I have a matching vet returned 38A from Italy,a dandy smg and in my opinion better than a MP 38/40.Enjoy
    P1070811.jpgP1070813.jpgP1070817.jpg
    P1070818.jpgP1070821.jpgP1070822.jpg
    P1070814.jpg
    Now that's a beaut! I sure hope the laws don't get worse for you and agree, them there 38As are sweet to shoot!

I think the Beretta MAB.38 series were the best SMGs of WW2, hands down. If I had to go to war with a SMG, it would be them over any other WW2 SMG, no question. I see many on the internets who claim the PPsH is the best. They've obviously never handled and fired a real one compared to any Beretta ;) The 38A is really as much art as highly functional and top SMG. The 38/42, not much art, but Beretta obviously trimmed it back, made it handy and cheap.... If you post more pics we'll feature it in a pic reference a j s. That is really cool. It would be a crime against humanity if the NZ authorities "buy it back". I wish we could get them here! Your collection is top notch

I will take some more images and do a separate post

I will take some more images and do a separate post
    Hope this NZ gun ban thing doesn't effect you.