Third Party Press

Late war Sauer grocery list.

You got a great deal on that rifle in my opinion. The stock is beautiful but the rifle itself also looks great. I agree on not going too crazy restoring it, just a “correct” or close to correct stock would give you the authentic look, but there’s nothing wrong with a nice sporter conversion like yours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw this when it was posted pre-purchase. I like the metal 'finish' on the Astrawerke milled floor plate and the sight ladder. Are the sight parts e/37 by chance? That exact combo of bottom metal is pretty neat and quite common in late Sauer builds. Nice one for 3 hundo.

If you have the rifle apart, I would be very interested in seeing the other side of the magazine floorplate, without the spring installed, if you would be so kind! Again, very neat gun and a great price.

If you have the rifle apart, I would be very interested in seeing the other side of the magazine floorplate, without the spring installed, if you would be so kind! Again, very neat gun and a great price.

Will do! I will try tonight but if not ill make a post in the next few days.

Here you go!
56439111_325915978116113_9178403587531735040_n.jpg 56555917_2172376649545768_1997350940159508480_n.jpg

Military Rifle Journal
Back