Third Party Press

Trainor butt plate

Very neat. Could be from one of the NSFK(Nationalsozialistisches Fliegerkorps) groups. I believe group 10 was Dortmund which is just north of Ludenscheid.
Thanks for sharing.
Ken

You may also be missing the handguard retaining clip/ring (people call it different things). Hard to see with pics far away. It's used to hold on the rear part of the handguard.

Attachments

• DSM34_Handguard Retainer Clip_01.jpg
    DSM34_Handguard Retainer Clip_01.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 3
  • DSM34_Handguard Retainer Clip 2_02.jpg
    DSM34_Handguard Retainer Clip 2_02.jpg
    163.7 KB · Views: 5
  • DSM34_Back Side of Handguard Recess_03.jpg
    DSM34_Back Side of Handguard Recess_03.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 4
Think your right maybe just part out as bolt dont match either does have a nice muzzle cover pin for barrel band to
Many thanks for replys tomtom20190408_143028.jpg20190408_143545.jpg20190408_143138.jpg

Last edited:
Mausers DSM-34s are pretty common (most made) which results in some benefits and pitfalls. Since they are pretty common a mismatched bolt drops the price and desirability considerably. Also as the % of finish decreases so does the price exponentially. Benefits... You can get parts for other trainers from Mausers that have been parted.

PPHU Fox aka Fox Military which is located in Poland makes the best repo stocks out there. I haven't seen one personally, but it's pretty Well established that he makes the best replacement stocks. I've corresponded with Leszek before and he quoted me $65 per handguard + $10 to match the wood + Shipping.

http://www.fox-military.com/en
https://www.fox-military.com/en/stock.php?id_produkt=50

As far as the handguard retaining ring (if that is it's proper name) I believe there was a discussion a year or so ago about someone making these, can't find post... Maybe Flynaked can make them? He is really talented. I need one as well.

Let me know if you decide to part this out. I may be interested in a few things.

Military Rifle Journal
Back