Third Party Press

Thread: Warhorse script font Sauer

Default Warhorse script font Sauer

Picked this up in Tulsa last weekend and thought Iíd post it for a neat feature of it. Rejected and reinspected receivers arenít at all uncommon in this time frame but this one is a little different. I could blurt it out but itís more fun to let new guys spot it. The rifle is a handguard m/m and a real combat vet from the looks of it. The price was very right so I just couldnít pass it, something about this one I just really like, but then again Iím a sucker for Sauer. Ended up getting two script fonts in one day actually, Iíll post the other one when I can get pictures.

Cool Sauer and cool defect.
    WTB: Rough milled, blued, unnumbered floor plate as found on late MO rifles. Unnumbered MO bands, both KM and standard type, MO KM stocks including an unaccepted one, MO bands and stock 5897, upper band 0643

Quote Originally Posted by flynaked View Post
    Picked this up in Tulsa last weekend and thought Iíd post it for a neat feature of it. Rejected and reinspected receivers arenít at all uncommon in this time frame but this one is a little different. I could blurt it out but itís more fun to let new guys spot it. The rifle is a handguard m/m and a real combat vet from the looks of it. The price was very right so I just couldnít pass it, something about this one I just really like, but then again Iím a sucker for Sauer. Ended up getting two script fonts in one day actually, Iíll post the other one when I can get pictures.
    Great looking rifle, love the goth look and defect!!

I buy capture paper guns ugafx4's Avatar

Absolutely love it! Really like the overstamp date.

Thanks fellas! I thought that date change was too cool! Lots of these have the roll marks redone after the heavy Sauer polish jobs but this is the only one I recall seeing with a date change.
    Attached Images Attached Images