Third Party Press

CE 44 all matching and original, where to sell and value

I checked it it appears to be “non duffel cut”, however, there were no numbers on the upper wooden piece over the barrel.

Attachments

• 2C430C95-3FB2-4386-A53E-92F896C5865C.jpg
    2C430C95-3FB2-4386-A53E-92F896C5865C.jpg
    297.6 KB · Views: 94
I would say 1600-1800. The previous estimate is right in the ballpark. This looks like a VERY nice bringback.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Look close at the inside of the handguard for the rifle numbers, they may be lightly stamped. Look at it at different angles in light. Old trick is to wet your finger lightly and rub it across the area where the numbers would be.

I want to thank you guys for all the help with identifying what I had and evaluating what it’s worth. I offered the rifle at what I thought was a fair price to the first person that made the first offer on instant messenger here on this forum and he accepted the price. I received a lot of interest in the rifle and that seemed the fairest way to handle it. Thank you guys again for the help it was greatly appreciated.

Just saw this thread but it seems like a happy ending. Nice work OP. Glad it worked out for you and another rifle is with a 'collector'. :thumbsup:

Military Rifle Journal
Back