Third Party Press

Thread: New to the Forum

Default New to the Forum

Hi guys , just wanted to introduce myself since im new here, I am not new to Mausers or firearms but i was looking for a stock for a 1939 42 code that i bought the other day with a cut down stock but wasnt drilled and had a decent bore. I am hoping to put it back into its original configuration. Any pointers on where to find a correct stock and metal would be great. Here is a few pics, not great as the dun was messing with me that day.

Hey Buddy, is that an E/4 in your pocket?

I just, and mean JUST sold a correct stock with matching metal but it was my last one. You could post a want to buy ad in the trader. You would need a flat butt plate laminate to look period correct. With eagle/63 proofs to be spot on. Or try waffenmeisters.com , and welcome aboard.

Quote Originally Posted by mowzerluvr View Post
    I just, and mean JUST sold a correct stock with matching metal but it was my last one. You could post a want to buy ad in the trader. You would need a flat butt plate laminate to look period correct. With eagle/63 proofs to be spot on. Or try waffenmeisters.com , and welcome aboard.
    Thanks for the Welcome and info, i will check there/post a WTB.