Third Party Press

Anyone recognize these acceptance marks?

Fal Grunt

Ran a cross a few of these in a batch of parts I bought. I certainly do not know everything but consider myself well versed in most acceptance marks. These have me stumped. Nothing in my collection, scanned through many of the photo documentation threads of different makers, could not see anything, wandered through gunbroker grasping at guesses, haven't come up with any leads.

Floorplates are standard size milled 98 floorplates. Follower is a standard sized 98 follower.

Any thoughts?

If you guys figure these out easily, I have a few more to stump you with.

Attachments

• IMG_0814.jpg
    IMG_0814.jpg
    307.4 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_0815.jpg
    IMG_0815.jpg
    279.7 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_0816.jpg
    IMG_0816.jpg
    300.7 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_0817.jpg
    IMG_0817.jpg
    311.7 KB · Views: 43
Right is of course an armorer follower, not sure who’s proof it is, I have a bunch with the same inspection. Middle I’m not sure maybe just a maker mark on it. The left one I do believe is from one of the interwar shotguns, remo or geha.

CC49EF16-FB6B-4759-91EC-1D7950F6BF48.jpg

Left floorplate might be related to geha? Or did you mean the middle one? Interesting lead none the less. Question the becomes, these marks might be seen on Geha shotguns, who used surplus WWI parts to build shotguns, who manufactured the parts originally?

Floorplate and follower

The middle floorplate and follower on the right are German Imperial era parts.
The floorplate on the left could be Imperial Yugoslovia but will dig deeper to make sure.

The middle floorplate and follower on the right are German Imperial era parts.
The floorplate on the left could be Imperial Yugoslovia but will dig deeper to make sure.

I had a similar thought on Yugoslavia, but could not find any examples with a similarly marked floorplate. I had a nice matching 1924 years ago, but of course don’t have any pictures. Checked the Serbian 1910 out of curiosity. Am curious to see if you can find it!

Flynaked, do you want two harder ones?

Military Rifle Journal
Back