Third Party Press

Zeiss Zielsechs 6X LSR Scope #76907

Very nice.
What's the eye relief look like on these?

With the recoil ring for the LSR, it is likely that it is like the other LSR scopes.

Second only to the 8X Unertl in magnification during WW2, it was surprising to me that the Germans decided they were marginally better than a 4X and the 4X was a better scope for combat to keep standard. I want one anyway. Beautiful scope.

Here are some photos of my Zeiss Zielsechs 6X LSR Scope that I just had restored. The scope was in pretty bad condition when I bought it. Matt D. helped me find this at SOS.

My Zielsechs is 40#'s off of yours.

Its 76877..

Bought it off of Robert back in the day..I'm thinking it might be in his first publication.

My Zielsechs is 40#'s off of yours.

Its 76877..

Bought it off of Robert back in the day..I'm thinking it might be in his first publication.

Ha Steve, you got me into checking mine (you should be able to remember it, since it was once with you). Serial is 76.869, so less than 10 digits away from yours!

My scope is Nr 76864.

(3) of the same model of scope , each over 70 years old , on 2 different continents ,and less than 14 digits apart.

What is ironic is that I am in the usa and got my scope from Austria and Georg is from Austria and got his scope from the usa.

It truly is a small world.

Here is the few Pics my LSR with Zeiss Zlielsechs . I have had this Rifle for about 16 Yrs . My good friend Bruce Karem turned me on to this Rifle when it came up for auction . There is better pics of this particular LSR in the latest Editions of Karabiner 98K Book its in the , Sauer Section .

Attachments

• DSC02600.jpg
    DSC02600.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 60
  • DSC02599.jpg
    DSC02599.jpg
    144.6 KB · Views: 64
  • DSC02595.jpg
    DSC02595.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 62
Here is the few Pics my LSR with Zeiss Zlielsechs . I have had this Rifle for about 16 Yrs . My good friend Bruce Karem turned me on to this Rifle when it came up for auction . There is better pics of this particular LSR in the latest Editions of Karabiner 98K Book its in the , Sauer Section .

Wonderful rifle Dave. Thanks for posting.

Military Rifle Journal
Back