Third Party Press

42 1940 Mauser K98, new condition?

In the psychology of human behavior, denialism is a person's choice to deny reality, as a way to avoid a psychologically uncomfortable truth. (from Wikipedia)...

other classic examples:

1. The world is flat
2. The holocaust never happened
3. We never landed on the moon
4. Vaccines cause autism

In the psychology of human behavior, denialism is a person's choice to deny reality, as a way to avoid a psychologically uncomfortable truth. (from Wikipedia)...

other classic examples:

1. The world is flat
2. The holocaust never happened
3. We never landed on the moon
4. Vaccines cause autism

Whatever subject you choose, take the red pill.

I think like viruses mutate to avoid detection so did Ike, and he has spread from GB to here and infected the forum. It has to be him.

I was going to start a Narcissists Anonymous chapter but I don't want to be around a group of people talking about themselves.

I think this thread is asking for the resurrection of INFERNUS long enough to banish it there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just noticed too, here he told Gerard his dad brought it back, over on Gunboards he was trying to sell, and his uncle brought it back...can't even keep his story straight...

Just noticed too, here he told Gerard his dad brought it back, over on Gunboards he was trying to sell, and his uncle brought it back...can't even keep his story straight...

Maybe his uncle (mom's brother) is also his dad... :behindsofa:

18jfqx.jpg

whatever

Hambone, jeez you had me laughing so hard...FM Erwin Rommel's SS paratroop body guards or what ever you said...… I don't mind the white as long as its not paint, white chalk wipes right off but it does make for easy reading... but it made the re-blue even MORE black. Thanks for the laugh guys...
" Somehow my rifle thread popped up after "??? How many years??? Right, all original, SS blacked rifle that was supposed to have a scope!

Military Rifle Journal
Back