Third Party Press

New G33/40 owner looking for parts and information.

Jarbridger

Hello everyone!

I’ve searched far and wide on the internet looking for some parts for my G33/40 rifle that’s missing some stuff, so if anyone here has any leads on where I could find them (that isn’t eBay) it would be much appreciated!

I’m looking for a front band, rear sight spring, and base for my G33/30

I’m also curious about ways to check if my stock is authentic or not. There are areas where someone chiseled out considerably more wood than was needed, maybe to fit another barrel? Also, what kind of sling works for this rifle?

Maybe I should be asking this questions in the dedicated forum, but I’m glad to be here and introduce myself all the same!

Welcome! It sounds like maybe? someone used a large ring stock to fit your action. Member bnz41john here had some parts for sale recently and yours might be among them, can’t remember for sure. If you end up needing a stock I know where 2 are. A couple pictures will help get your project sorted out rather quickly.

My pictures are a little too large apparently, please view this link to see the rifle and cuts on the inside of the stock. I'll be sure to get in touch with bnz41john to see if hes got what my rifle needs. Thank you already for your help!IMG_5375.jpg

More pictures—> https://imgur.com/a/HsOcSCa

Last edited:
My source in Norway is always running into those parts. They are difficult to sell so I don't keep them in stock. I'll ask him.

Military Rifle Journal
Back