Third Party Press

Whos the luger and broomhandle guy here..?

agalland

Got a byf41 I picked up in the mid 1970's because I thought ever man should have @ least one.

A couple of years ago I lucked into a K date and a friend inquired today about the byf so I figurered I would move it along.

Gun is probably 80% , mismatched mag , and the grips are not serialed nor have a stamp.

Having trouble transferring pics from my camera to my pc but I will try again later.

My question...what is the fair market value of a piece like that....hes a good friend and loyal customer soI want to treat him right but not give it away either.

And while we are at it...the friend in question showed me a broomhandle that he recently acquired.

Is a chinese contract that I think has been buffed and reblued and came with the stock...bore is very nice...saye he paid a grand for it...will try to get some pics tomorrow....what is the going price for a refinished chinese contract with a mis match stock..?

Thanks in advance.
SBC

80% 41 byf Luger.
#1 best friend- $800
Very good friend- $1000
Friend- $1200
Acquaintance- $1400

I love the breakdown..perfect.

If memory serves me correct I think I paid either 180.00 or 210.00 back in the day..so I am making money no matter which option I pick.

Military Rifle Journal
Back