Third Party Press
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fkl Tiger Soldbuch

Quote Originally Posted by heavy_mech View Post
    Yes, I see he enters the military hospital in Wuppertal on 22 January and is discharged on 1 February. It appears he's issued the P.38 in late March?? the 28th maybe?
    Yes, March 28 1945.

Fantastic! Thanks for sharing with us and providing all of the context. The Porsche turrets are certainly distinctive.
    For My Fallen Brothers:
    WW 2001
    WS 2004
    MD 2009
    JH 2009
    ER 2009
    DS 2009
    DN 2009
    WB 2014

Never Forgotten.

From hearing my dads stories from the war, I have always had a thirst for into about Tiger tanks and after action reports of Tiger battles. This one was an exceptional read. Thanks for your passion for uncovering history and breathing so much life into a mere document.

Outstanding Peter, as usual. We could pic sticky all of these, but essentially your Documents forum is a big giant pic sticky ;) Thanks for posting this, great stuff. Your SB threads are some of my favorite here
    “Not every item of news should be published. Rather must those who control news policies endeavor to make every item of news serve a certain purpose.” - Dr. Joseph Goebbels, Reich Ministry of Public Enlightenment and Propaganda, 1933-1945