Third Party Press

KY 1940 RG34 BIB on Ebay

I saw that, bought it a few weeks ago actually for $40 and then the seller cancelled the sale. Now relisted for an outrageous price (to me). I'm guessing it's not as issued the more I look at it.

I saw that, bought it a few weeks ago actually for $40 and then the seller cancelled the sale. Now relisted for an outrageous price (to me). I'm guessing it's not as issued the more I look at it.

So, did the guy accept a offer or did you actually BIN it for $40.00 ? Had you already paid as well? Either way it would have been unethical of the seller to pull that crap. I know items can be withdrawn for a few reasons, but after being sold (and the seller acknowledging the deal) seems the option would have been yours...(not his). Maybe the guy was just fishing...you took the bait, he shook you off the hook and relisted later for nearly triple the price.

Last edited:
He told me he listed the wrong kit, and was going to keep this one. Guess he changed his mind and his valuation. Whatever, I wouldn’t trust the guy after that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Douche move that established the value of his word as the delta between $40 and $100, i.e. $60. He describes a patch of missing paint but doesn't depict it. I'd rather eat that can than buy it from him for $40 after hearing what he did. Of course there are trinket whores who will value trinkets over integrity. These are all my opinions of course

Douche move that established the value of his word as the delta between $40 and $100, i.e. $60. He describes a patch of missing paint but doesn't depict it. I'd rather eat that can than buy it from him for $40 after hearing what he did. Of course there are trinket whores who will value trinkets over integrity. These are all my opinions of course

I did not see this at first either, but it is right below the upper lid clip in the first photo...

Military Rifle Journal
Back