Third Party Press

Rare Double Marked G/K 43 matching mount Sniper

:thumbsup:Not only rare for the mount, but even more insane with the stamp. Maybe someone else but I remember few years back you had matching mount as well.

:thumbsup:Not only rare for the mount, but even more insane with the stamp. Maybe someone else but I remember few years back you had matching mount as well.

Good memory...yes my late d block K43 Walther with a matching mount is pic stickied here.. 35 years of looking....they are truly rare.

Here you go. Rare to get spare parts still wrapped in paper.

Wow! I have a K.43 ac45 that I believe came out of the vet’s home. It literally still emits a horder’s home or old people home....you know the smell. It’s nor super bad, but it’s still there. It has the buttstock giblets like yours. Wrapped up in the wax paper. The edges of the wax paper have begun to flake off though. So I had to be extremely careful taking it out and putting it back in the stock. I probably won’t ecer take it out again I don’t think.

Has it been said in the original Hitlers Garlands what the theory on these double stamp led guns is? Obviously they’re French machines and marked, but I wonder which walther plant put them out..

Jack Very Nice and Rare Double Marked K43 with Matching Mount ZF4 Sniper . These are by no means my main interest but it is great to see a real one .
Congrats on a Rare Sniper find !!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

Military Rifle Journal
Back