Third Party Press

Spareparts For Wehrsportgewehr - Any place that has any ?

Hello.

I bought a Wehrsportgewehr and am looking for a place, person or anyone/thing that has any for Wehrsportgewehr and/or for DSM 34.

I need a sling, muzzlecap and possibly a cleaning rod for a Wehrsportgewehr.
The stock on the Wehrsportgewehr is a wallnut replacement and the rifle i super nice, but with no spareparts, I dont know if I really want to shoot it, but on the other hand, I want to shoot what I got.
I also have a DSM 34 with a altered stock and might want a replacement.

But like many others with the German smallbores I need parts if something breaks, and I cant find any spareparts anywhere.

Are there a place, where you can get lucky and find something or do you just have to keep looking, until your lucky ?

Have a nice weekend

Attachments

• WEHRSPORTGEWEHR 38 MIN EGEN (1)1.jpg
    WEHRSPORTGEWEHR 38 MIN EGEN (1)1.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 56
  • WEHRSPORTGEWEHR 38 MIN EGEN (5)1.jpg
    WEHRSPORTGEWEHR 38 MIN EGEN (5)1.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 48
  • WEHRSPORTGEWEHR 38 MIN EGEN (7)1.jpg
    WEHRSPORTGEWEHR 38 MIN EGEN (7)1.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 47
  • WEHRSPORTGEWEHR 38 MIN EGEN (6)1.jpg
    WEHRSPORTGEWEHR 38 MIN EGEN (6)1.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 48
  • WEHRSPORTGEWEHR 38 MIN EGEN (2)1.jpg
    WEHRSPORTGEWEHR 38 MIN EGEN (2)1.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 51
Welcome to the forums!

Those are all hard items to come by for the KKW. I think someone was making repo cleaning rods... although that might have been for the DSM34... I can't remember.

Create a saved search on ebay for KKW and you might get lucky (both the .com and also the .de site). I've picked up a few parts on ebay before, you just have to be patient. Also, create a WTB ad in the Trader Section. Someone here might have something that you can use.

Thanks

Welcome to the forums!

Those are all hard items to come by for the KKW. I think someone was making repo cleaning rods... although that might have been for the DSM34... I can't remember.

Create a saved search on ebay for KKW and you might get lucky (both the .com and also the .de site). I've picked up a few parts on ebay before, you just have to be patient. Also, create a WTB ad in the Trader Section. Someone here might have something that you can use.

Hello.
Thanks for your answer, even though it wasnt what i wanted 😉
I have used a lot of time on different searches, so i thought it would be like that, finding parts.

I have madet he saved searches as you said, so now i play the waiting game 😊
Thanks again for your answer.
Michael

Here is a link to repo KKW cleaning rods.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Mauser-BSW...305&pg=2045573&_trksid=p2045573.c100667.m2042

Here is some info I got off another forum. Can't say if it is correct though and do not know if the repo (linked above) follows these specs:

It is 12 5/8"long including the approx. 1/4" threaded potion. It is 3/16" dia. Threaded portion is 1/8"dia. Head/patch end is same dia. as the rod. I believe the one on mine is original, it is blued. I know of no where you can get one and know of no one who repros them. If you don't get one with rifle----lots of luck! Used to be someone who made some repro parts for KKW's (the rods included) but he has quit some time back.
PS; the patch end is drilled and tapped for another rod just like the big ones!

I think the name is Fox Militaria that has repro DSM stocks. They are in Poland.

No idea on quality, I’ve been thinking about ordering one for a nice DSM barreled action that I have.

I think the name is Fox Militaria that has repro DSM stocks. They are in Poland.

No idea on quality, I’ve been thinking about ordering one for a nice DSM barreled action that I have.

I've read nothing but good things about about them here on the forums. The consensus is that he does a good job with the stocks. Also, works with you to match his repo handguards to your old stock color a big plus since a lot of DSMs are missing handguards.

PPHU Fox is the name and the website is: http://fox-military.com/en/
Here is his DSM34 stocks: http://fox-military.com/en/stock.php?id_produkt=50

But you will need all the hardware. What's missing off your DSM34 you have now?

I can vouch for the work Leszek does as far as 98k reproduction stocks. Nice.

Thanks for your answer, and sorry for my very Late respond

I've read nothing but good things about about them here on the forums. The consensus is that he does a good job with the stocks. Also, works with you to match his repo handguards to your old stock color a big plus since a lot of DSMs are missing handguards.

PPHU Fox is the name and the website is: http://fox-military.com/en/
Here is his DSM34 stocks: http://fox-military.com/en/stock.php?id_produkt=50

But you will need all the hardware. What's missing off your DSM34 you have now?

I am very sorry for my late respond. I thought I would get a mail when someone answered, and havent been on this site since I wrote last time.
Thanks for your responds to my question.

There a not missing any hardware from my DSM 34 for making a change to another stock, but will need the round metal "thing" on the stock just in front of where you put the sling through.
It should be all.

I will look at those links now.

Thanks again and sorry.
Michael

Military Rifle Journal
Back