Third Party Press
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: DK store open!!

Quote Originally Posted by mostpeople View Post
    Oh that is an excellent idea!

Tor yes Pete is the guy when it comes to Sturmgewehrs, his work is top notch. If you are in need of someone to do some building, or folding he might be your guy.
    Hi . Thank you for the info, yes i know Pete is a god guy on the 44 rifles. SSD have been making these rifles around 20 years now, so i think MR Dittrich wants to do the job him self. This time the rifle will be 100% SSD made, and with no changing of parts.

Sounds like a plan Dingo! I think we all just really want to see this succeed!

I have another recommendation for you, I would generate a list of all 100% compatible replacement parts with original counterparts, ideally a matrix, on your website. Like part V-03 (random example) and then columns with different original rifles Mp44/Mp43.1/Mkb42H etc.. then a simple check mark or something to signify compatibility with that original rifle.

This will give people an easy solution to find replacement parts, in the end generating more business meaning we all win in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by mostpeople View Post
    Sounds like a plan Dingo! I think we all just really want to see this succeed!

I have another recommendation for you, I would generate a list of all 100% compatible replacement parts with original counterparts, ideally a matrix, on your website. Like part V-03 (random example) and then columns with different original rifles Mp44/Mp43.1/Mkb42H etc.. then a simple check mark or something to signify compatibility with that original rifle.

This will give people an easy solution to find replacement parts, in the end generating more business meaning we all win in the end.
    Thank you, we are actually working on this. We will have 2 different schematic s, one for MP44 and one for BD44. It will be an separate menu for MP44 soon, many of the parts will be listed on both modells.

Quote Originally Posted by dingo View Post
    Thank you, we are actually working on this. We will have 2 different schematic s, one for MP44 and one for BD44. It will be an separate menu for MP44 soon, many of the parts will be listed on both modells.
    outstanding!

Dingo, have you guys figured the price on the parts kits and what will the kits consist of? Also will you be importing more parts that will work in original Mp44's like the bolt carier group? Thanks

Been away for awhile with this virus crap. Missed the great news. Will be down for a BD44 at least

Dingo, how are things looking?

Do you anticipate the MP44s you build here state side will be cheaper than the PTR-44 when it was released?($5000 if I remember correctly)

Quote Originally Posted by ncreptile View Post
    Do you anticipate the MP44s you build here state side will be cheaper than the PTR-44 when it was released?($5000 if I remember correctly)
    They were actually $4300.00 then $4500.00 till they sold out.
    HDH.