Third Party Press

DK store open!!

Any words to pass Tor? Hope it’s going well, hope this covid crap isn’t affecting y’all.
Hi. I have ordered a lot of parts for production of the weapons. I will go to Germany in about 3 weeks, problem is : me and MR Dittrich dont know when we are able to get back in to USA, the boarders are closed down. We hope to get some answer on this in a few days. I am closing the shop when i go to Europe. The last shipment of parts i got inn, took 8 weeks from Germany, everything goes slow now. Dingo

I chat to Tor, fairly regularly, he's in presently in Europe.
He'll resurface and give you a business update, I am sure.

Last edited:
When are the Guns coming in??????

That's all I care about. Well on further reflection if Biden get's in I guess never. :(

I see their site seems to have MP44 stuff in stock since last time I ordered but, I'll wait until they can confirm orders/shipping before I purchase.

Wish they'd post a message when they're out of the Country.

Tor did post a notice, he usually does. Just not in this particular post. He usually calls out that on X date he is closing the shop and heading back to Europe. Usually gives a decent notice too in case anyone needs anything. You can email through the contact and he will probably respond to you.

I m with wilhelm,

all doug needs is a bolt, but he can wait

Last edited:
Backchanneling with another member , Dingo is in Europe. not sure when he is coming back, ( yes I know his name)

SSD did not go bankrupt , in fact they are going strong.

In this US political climate I would not count on much, that includes the EU climate

..I would not count on much, that includes the EU climate

Yeah, the 'western' European countries have been bad for a while now. Maybe they signed a compact but many will now destory/recycle their obsolete weapons inventory rather than wholesaling them off even as parts kits and getting some return.

Yeah, the 'western' European countries have been bad for a while now. Maybe they signed a compact but many will now destory/recycle their obsolete weapons inventory rather than wholesaling them off even as parts kits and getting some return.

as you point out, this is part of the recent EU legislation, no more shipping of parts outside of Europe not even wood!!!!!!!!!!. not sure about EU manufactured firearms

as you point out, this is part of the recent EU legislation, no more shipping of parts outside of Europe not even wood!!!!!!!!!!. not sure about EU manufactured firearms
Hi. There are no problem with shipping Guns and parts from Germany to USA, with the correct paperwork. The problem is for me to get into USA, since the US boarders are closed. D

...this is part of the recent EU legislation, no more shipping of parts outside of Europe not even wood!!!!!!!!!!.

Damn that's ridiculous. Now I understand why a seller wouldn't send a stock set to the US.

Damn that's ridiculous. Now I understand why a seller wouldn't send a stock set to the US.

there you go!!! I also understand nothing out of germany to other EU States, pertaining to sales/transfers between individuals and small part houses, I posted a link to the EU law changes about 4-5 months back

Dingo's right "correct paperwork" anything can be imported/exported.

there you go!!! I also understand nothing out of germany to other EU States, pertaining to sales/transfers between individuals and small part houses, I posted a link to the EU law changes about 4-5 months back

Dingo's right "correct paperwork" anything can be imported/exported.

I’ve asked zib-militaria and dekowaffen-turk about thia and they both refuse to send anything to the US :(

In her letter of 23 December, Klaudia at Ziegler Prazisionsteile informed me that "Due to the current political situation, we are no longer able to export our products to the United States...".

ZP's wares are totally benign, they manufacture claw-mount rings and bases for telescopic sights.

Since Trump was still President, I presume Klaudia was referring to the political situation in Germany.

Military Rifle Journal
Back