Third Party Press

DK store open!!

This is awesome news! I would agree that the 43/1 could get it, but late mp44/stg44 rifles had the bracket for testing Vampir night scopes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is awesome news! I would agree that the 43/1 could get it, but late mp44/stg44 rifles had the bracket for testing Vampir night scopes.

thank you for the input, yes I think you are correct on the late ones. I am thinking different finishes on the rifles to, like dual tone late war finish

Yup I’m down for an Mp44 and an Mkb42 if you make them. Here’s what I would do Dingo, some with and some without.

I would also not accept money until they are ready to ship, just my .02 on that.

thank you for the input, yes I think you are correct on the late ones. I am thinking different finishes on the rifles to, like dual tone late war finish

Yes! I did a dual tone on my ptr44. It’s a good idea, with and without base.

d9b9ed0e202e359bc3a556137f6b7e23.jpg

Depending on how crazy you want to get... custom orders...?
We will be able to accept custom orders, but probably not on the first run. We are currently making tools for 3 more types of the STG series of rifles now, so they will follow later. Those 3 are very rear rifles.

Tor - that is great news sir! Nice to see this finally happening.

Mrfarb - that looks great. I wanted to do the same but opposite of what you have with my receiver gray. What did you use for the light gray finish?

Yes! I did a dual tone on my ptr44. It’s a good idea, with and without base.

d9b9ed0e202e359bc3a556137f6b7e23.jpg

I have a little question for you: Do you think the 44 shall have ZF4 rail? . I was thinkin to maybe have the ZF4 rail only on the MP43/1? I don remember, but I think I have only seen 43/1 with the ZF4 rails. This will also open for production of the 43/1 and the close bolt MKB42H.

Dingo I'm in for a MKB42H with scope rail. :thumbsup:

I would also like to know what the warranty will be on these rifles.

Yup I’m down for an Mp44 and an Mkb42 if you make them. Here’s what I would do Dingo, some with and some without.

I would also not accept money until they are ready to ship, just my .02 on that.

Yes that would be refreshing. :biggrin1:

We will be able to accept custom orders, but probably not on the first run. We are currently making tools for 3 more types of the STG series of rifles now, so they will follow later. Those 3 are very rear rifles.

PLEASE confirm this will include the STG 45!!

Things are about to get fun again. The light gray is zinc parkerizing.

I second I would like to know warranty details, but I’d also like to know what if anything we as a community here at K98 can do to make this a success?

congrats Tor

gee and when I suggested importing flats, folks here turned up there nose. Now someone is actually bending one. now the kits are coming, keeps getting better

yah, I would assemble the rifles first then offer them for sale.

I along with others will be following with great enthusiasm

Military Rifle Journal
Back