Third Party Press

Need Front Sling Swivel for Mauser Smallbore

Parkerswede

Hi All: Looking for a front sling swivel for a Mauser 340N (two if I could get them). Would like to have the barrel insert also if someone has them. Will pay best price. Thanks. dj

are you looking for the loop or the base?

I made some for a customer for his Mm410B, if you can send me dimensions to compare I can check how close they are.

I do not have a 340N to compare unfortunately!

I think they are one piece (or held together and cannot be separated). I will scan in a pic. Has the loop attached to a threaded rod which screws into a keeper that slips in a slot in the barrel.

Reread your post. Would like to have both parts (sling swivel part and base) if possible. Thanks. dj

are you looking for the loop or the base?

I made some for a customer for his Mm410B, if you can send me dimensions to compare I can check how close they are.

I do not have a 340N to compare unfortunately!

The 340N and 340B and 350B and 420B all appear to use the same front sling swivel. It is very close to , but not exactly like, the Uncle Mike's 1031-2 MP30 sling swivels. The 1031 uses an SAE thread which is a slightly smaller than the metric thread on the original Mauser ones and is has a small flat where the swivel enters the stud and the Mauser does not.

Thanks, I mis understood.

I will take a look at my es350b.

Parkerswede I apologize, I misunderstood, I’ll take a look at the baseplate.

Here are the two parts. The first is the sling swivel. The second part is a small barrel shaped piece, threaded with a slot cut out on either side. This slides into a cutout on the bottom of the barrel.

Attachments

• MMM2.jpg
    MMM2.jpg
    292.5 KB · Views: 9
  • MMM4.jpg
    MMM4.jpg
    297.1 KB · Views: 9
  • MMM5.jpg
    MMM5.jpg
    266.7 KB · Views: 10
  • MMM6.jpg
    MMM6.jpg