Third Party Press

bcd/ar early? f block

a j s

1942 Borsigwaldes are rated rare.Most of these duel codes seem to be recorded in the H to K blocks and are called more common than the straight ar.This one a bolt MM and a shooter.I do have a nice matching ar 1942 Zf 41 i block as well.

P1080188.jpgP1080180.jpgP1080177.jpg

bcd/ar Kar 98k

That's a very nice looking rifle. Do they have to be deactivated in your country ?
Tks for posting and pics.
Bob32268

1942 Borsigwaldes are rated rare.Most of these duel codes seem to be recorded in the H to K blocks and are called more common than the straight ar.

In the "h" to "k block these dual codes are rather rare, I never had one in my hands. They are very common up to the "g" block.

Regards,
Stephan

Bob 32268,yes this K98 is not deactivated,its one of my shooters.After the March Massacre here in New Zealand,our left leaning Prime Minister,Jacinda Adern within a week made a new law making all center fire automatic rifles and their magazines a prohibited item,and illegal to youse.The day the law passed they added the law that all .22 and centre fire rifles,manually operated that hold more than 10 rounds are also now prohibited,[this brings in most the old Winchesters,rather than pay for them in the buy back they are looking for certified gun smiths to make the tube mags hold no more than 10]The Government came up with some values [mostly low ball] to buy back the autos etc by 20 December 2019.These buy back days are run buy armed police and move around the country at weekends.If you are lucky you may see your prized rifle crushed through in 3 places.At this stage we can still own live MGs if we have the correct licence and security
By being seen as a world leading green government,[save the planet]they are going to charge farmers here a fart tax for their animals passing wind.This starts next year and is at a rate per animal per year.Also now in law is for New Zealand to be fossle fuel free by 2050.
Alister

P1070619.jpg

Last edited:
Bob 32268,yes this K98 is not deactivated,its one of my shooters.After the March Massacre here in New Zealand,our left leaning Prime Minister,Jacinda Adern within a week made a new law making all center fire automatic rifles and their magazines a prohibited item,and illegal to youse.The day the law passed they added the law that all .22 and centre fire rifles,manually operated that hold more than 10 rounds are also now prohibited,[this brings in most the old Winchesters,rather than pay for them in the buy back they are looking for certified gun smiths to make the tube mags hold no more than 10]The Government came up with some values [mostly low ball] to buy the back the autos etc by 20 December 2019.These buy back days are run buy armed police and move around the country at weekends.If you are lucky you may see your prized rifle crushed through in 3 places.At this stage we can still own live MGs if we have the correct licence and security
By being seen as a world leading green government,[save the planet]they are going to charge farmers here a fart tax for their animals passing wind.This starts next year and is at a rate per animal per year.Also now in law is for New Zealand to be fossle fuel free by 2050.
Alister

lol....there is the old saying, if its time to bury your guns, its time to use them.

We are rapidly heading there, and if Trump loses in 2020, katy bar the door, we'll be off...

1942 Borsigwaldes are rated rare.Most of these duel codes seem to be recorded in the H to K blocks and are called more common than the straight ar.This one a bolt MM and a shooter.I do have a nice matching ar 1942 Zf 41 i block as well.

View attachment 212702View attachment 212703View attachment 212704

Great looking dual coded bcd/ar!

lol....there is the old saying, if its time to bury your guns, its time to use them.

We are rapidly heading there, and if Trump loses in 2020, katy bar the door, we'll be off...

Yes it does seem like it! I hope I'm long gone if it does, sad to say.

Military Rifle Journal
Back