Third Party Press

S/42G

It appears the front sight is also stamped over.

f letter block font on the bolt is different than the receiver and barrel but that could be normal not sure.

The price seems a couple thousand high.

Based on last couple threads I wouldn't buy anything from there. Others who know a lot more than I, I am sure can tell you more and whether the over stamping is normal.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

You admit to knowing very little, but willing to shoot your fingers off on your keyboard with more slander about a company?!? Who are you, do you sell or buy collectibles in the thousands?!? Keep up the slander Capt whatever your code name is, its noted!

Me waiting for the ban...

popcorn.gif

Last edited:
WTF is this shite?

Post #1 sure is telling....

Yea, what is it?!? A response to you loser forum members, who defame and slander companies...there’s a remedy for this...stay hidden behind your forum names. Ever called these companies to tell them how bad they suck, or any face to face encounters?!?

Yea, what is it?!? A response to you loser forum members, who defame and slander companies...there’s a remedy for this...stay hidden behind your forum names. Ever called these companies to tell them how bad they suck, or any face to face encounters?!?

Wow, would love to know who you are, you seem to be a solid shill...and a troll...

Last edited:
Wow, would love to know who you are, you seem to be a solid know nothing douchebag....fucking troll...

I would be willing to bet it is this guy. This is part of an email exchange I had with him recently. It has the same classy style that WishIhadmoney uses.

"Hahaha... John, Peter, dickhead, loser forum member with pretend names (bigdibbs88), we thrive on doing things right...who caught us?!? You!? A gun forum poor (I have a small penis), who thinks he has been appointed the representative for all poor gun fucks who attack legitimate gun dealers with assumptions and slander?! I’m sure with your ability to sit at computer all day window shopping for guns (profit), you surely have found more faked, fraudulent guns out of the thousands we sell each year on our website? How bout you compare your picture catalog and report back to us about the percentage of fucked up guns we sell vs., the amount of money you don’t have to buy them?!?! You know us, and now we know you, the troll who visits our website each minute of the day and reports your findings back to the five people who can’t afford our guns either. Come see me at the next gun show big shot, so you can tell me how fraudulent we are, it’s the least you can do...ask for Brett, our schedule is on the website.

Warmest Regards,
Brett Inman
(919) 633-0031
http://www.pre98.com/
"

Last edited:
I would be willing to bet it is this guy. This is part of an email exchange I had with him recently.

"Hahaha... John, Peter, dickhead, loser forum member with pretend names (bigdibbs88), we thrive on doing things right...who caught us?!? You!? A gun forum poor (I have a small penis), who thinks he has been appointed the representative for all poor gun fucks who attack legitimate gun dealers with assumptions and slander?! I’m sure with your ability to sit at computer all day window shopping for guns (profit), you surely have found more faked, fraudulent guns out of the thousands we sell each year on our website? How bout you compare your picture catalog and report back to us about the percentage of fucked up guns we sell vs., the amount of money you don’t have to buy them?!?! You know us, and now we know you, the troll who visits our website each minute of the day and reports your findings back to the five people who can’t afford our guns either. Come see me at the next gun show big shot, so you can tell me how fraudulent we are, it’s the least you can do...ask for Brett, our schedule is on the website.

Warmest Regards,
Brett Inman
(919) 633-0031
"
Entertaining. Most people here can afford to buy his shite just like they can afford to buy Taco Bell. But, most of us know better and stay away from that nasty stuff...

FWIW the boys from VA are visiting the page while we speak. I guess this of something rare and extreme interest, something a serious German Rifle seller would like to know.

Last edited:
Wow, seems like a wonderful, wonderful guy...shows the quality people some gun dealers apparently employ...

Again, very telling, not much more needs to be said.

You admit to knowing very little, but willing to shoot your fingers off on your keyboard with more slander about a company?!? Who are you, do you sell or buy collectibles in the thousands?!? Keep up the slander Capt whatever your code name is, its noted!

Booga booga booga booga says Grug.

Attachments

• 3b6.jpeg
    3b6.jpeg
    17.7 KB · Views: 22
  • oogaboogaaa.jpg
    oogaboogaaa.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 24

First defense to slander is the truth. Also an opinion is not slander. I was actually being kind.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Me waiting for the ban...

popcorn.gif

Why ban him? He’s allowed his opinion and allowed to defend pre98 as he sees fit. I certainly wouldn’t want that type of defense myself, but hey, it’s a free and open forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unfortunate...you are asking 8, 98k forum members, who have no money and always willing to demean, defame and slander a company just because they can?! Do your self a favor, find a some respectable collectors with real knowledge vs., the bozo’s on this forum.

See now that is slander. You really should check your definitions. Owners of forum wrote the best compilation of books on K98k ever. Owners were helped by many members of forum. Thus truth is not a defense to your slanderous remarks.

Also if we are being technical it is libel not slander

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I would ask that the tone be kept civil. Please analyze the subject artifact and opposing opinions constructively. WishIhadmoney is free to question the validity of the opinions of the members here. My opinion is that there are no more knowledgeable international K98k guys on this planet than right here. I doubt there are any better books on any area of firearm collecting than the K98k series by Karem and Steves. There is no need for personal ad hominem. Each individual is responsible for his words.

I would be willing to bet it is this guy. This is part of an email exchange I had with him recently. It has the same classy style that WishIhadmoney uses.

Warmest Regards,
Brett Inman
(919) 633-0031
"

Now, this is interesting, as this "gentleman" used his full name, phone number, and the full website link, I assume also that this "gentleman" also speaks for the dealer in question, as this appears to be official correspondence from said dealer.

Therefor, I would think this e-mail is perfectly suitable to post far and wide, with proper attribution, so that perusers of the internet might also know the fine quality of people so employed, and how this particular site thinks of its clients, actual and potential.

Also, it appears that this employee seems to be threatening the receiver of the correspondence.

Typically when someone responds in such a vociferous and violent manner, there is some kernel of truth in the complaint, me thinks he doth protest too much....

I agree to a point, had he defended pre-98 without the hostility, threats and offered a reasoned (content driven) rebuttal I would have been against censoring him. However, he chose to be a vitriolic goon, making empty threats and resorting to intimidation, I had thought to infrak him a couple times, though I am glad someone else did, my hesitation was because this is not my forum and I try to leave management to Eric, Farb and Hambone.

Had this thug attempted to use reason to defend this rifle (and the "company", - companies are commercial enterprises or businesses, he seemed to think a guy forming a business is some Pope or Saint, anyone can start a business, ethics or competence are not required... at least in the near term) he might have gotten somewhere. The rifle, this rifle anyway (the Erfurt/1904 another story), falls within trends and arguing over "reasonable price" is like arguing over beauty.

Why ban him? He’s allowed his opinion and allowed to defend pre98 as he sees fit. I certainly wouldn’t want that type of defense myself, but hey, it’s a free and open forum.

Office%2Bworkers%2Brealize%2Bthey%2Bare%2Bspying%2Bon%2Bthem%2Bby%2Bfree%2BCats%2B1.jpg

I entirely agree, - I generally give latitude towards though who have a track record of providing content, reliable contributors need/earned the "elbow room" to express themselves sometimes, but right out of the box you're aggressive and hostile, even threatening.. add content free posts, well that calls for infractions and ultimately "banning". He'll get over it, there are plenty of forums where he can throw a content free temper tantrum..

As for the books, or the credentials of the forum, those are things that stand on their own merit, - this cretin is probably allergic to books...

I would ask that the tone be kept civil. Please analyze the subject artifact and opposing opinions constructively. WishIhadmoney is free to question the validity of the opinions of the members here... There is no need for personal ad hominem. Each individual is responsible for his words.

I entirely agree, - I generally give latitude towards though who have a track record of providing content, reliable contributors need/earned the "elbow room" to express themselves sometimes, but right out of the box you're aggressive and hostile, even threatening.. add content free posts, well that calls for infractions and ultimately "banning". He'll get over it, there are plenty of forums where he can throw a content free temper tantrum..

As for the books, or the credentials of the forum, those are things that stand on their own merit, - this cretin is probably allergic to books...

Agreed. However, I must also say that the potty talk is hurtful.

Military Rifle Journal
Back