Third Party Press

BYF 43 Low Turret 10433K

Hercules

The optics do not match, but the Ajack looks nice on there. Rifle made a stop at Spandau. I hope you enjoy the photos and maybe the matching scope will be found someday. Thanks for your interest.IMG_1578.jpgIMG_2576.JPG

Last edited:
Looks like its straight off the factory in 43. Ajack topped turret mounts are my Achilles heel.

Thanks for sharing with us.

Thanks guys for the comments. I have been trying for several years to buy this. Finally got the chance at the Max Show.
Matt is correct. I have seen several in this serial range area that have a Spandau Depot stamp.
The sight parts are numbered as well and I just did not post the pictures.

You did excellent in buying this beauty! Some day you will be lucky and find the matching scope to it, no doubt!

You did excellent in buying this beauty! Some day you will be lucky and find the matching scope to it, no doubt!

Thanks Georg. I would like to find the scope for sure. It probably would have the serial with the K letter suffix on the front band. I would like to at least find a K block LT scope. Thanks.

Low Turret Scope

I had to look to see if the only LT bmj scope still with rings I have in my collection was for the rifle.

Attachments

• 20190926_191721.jpg
    20190926_191721.jpg
    298.4 KB · Views: 84
  • 20190926_191935.jpg
    20190926_191935.jpg
    292.1 KB · Views: 99
  • 20190926_192022.jpg
    20190926_192022.jpg
    285.7 KB · Views: 79
i feel like this would be worthy of a slow motion video to show off the lines and sexiness of the rifle! :)

Wonderful rifle. Glad you got it. I was trying to buy that upper (it was on a hold awaiting return of the rifle owner decision} when the guy with the rifle came back with the rifle and someone he consulted with and he bought the upper so I missed it by that much. Love the elm stock.

Wonderful rifle. Glad you got it. I was trying to buy that upper (it was on a hold awaiting return of the rifle owner decision} when the guy with the rifle came back with the rifle and someone he consulted with and he bought the upper so I missed it by that much. Love the elm stock.

Yes the BMJ scope that was on this rifle was bought at SOS several years ago. I did not buy the scope and the rifles previous owner kept it. I think the scope is for sale again.

Military Rifle Journal
Back