Third Party Press

Duv 44 bolt carrier manufacturer

Zeppelin5000

Looking at my duv 44 G.43, I see that the bolt carrier is marked WaaA44, but everything else is marked Waa214, which was BLM's inspection stamp. I've seen online that other duv bolt carriers are marked WaaA44 as well. Was this a sub-contracted part? Seems to be the only part that was manufactured separately.

Attachments

• 20191005_164120.jpg
    20191005_164120.jpg
    280.8 KB · Views: 37
That is the bolt housing. The stamped housing are all 44 marked regardless of which factory. You do see milled housings Walter or blm marked but they are much less seen.

Cool deal. Thanks guys. I have a couple MP40 kits and I was pretty sure they have cos/WaA44 parts and that they were stamped parts, not milled. I can't remember exactly which parts and they're not geographically co-located with me so I couldn't check even if I wanted to.

Cool deal. Thanks guys. I have a couple MP40 kits and I was pretty sure they have cos/WaA44 parts and that they were stamped parts, not milled. I can't remember exactly which parts and they're not geographically co-located with me so I couldn't check even if I wanted to.

I think they made grips and magazine push buttons for the MP40.

I think they made grips and magazine push buttons for the MP40.

I would say 'when I get a chance I'll pull them out and check' but that's probably a lie until I either retire or have to get something else that's also there.

Military Rifle Journal
Back