Third Party Press
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Turd of the Year

Well he does say in the listing that the stock is "reproduction" but even then it seems like it has been over-sanded. The butt plate overhangs an unbelievable amount.

I guess he does, still he is a serial humper who has a long record of turd peddling... maybe he is turning his life around! That is the thing with these guys, I can handle dishonesty, deceit and treachery in a turd peddler, after all those things are as natural to a conman (actually most human beings, especially politicians) as breathing... what I would like to see is relevant pictures.

That makes it a level playing field, at least elite doesn't cheat anyone that doesn't deserve it, - and in return he provides a service adding to our collective knowledge (or at least mine via trends...)

There is also the comedic value. At this point if you get your fingers burned by a silly sizzling turd from a serial turd monger you bear some responsibility.
    “Not every item of news should be published. Rather must those who control news policies endeavor to make every item of news serve a certain purpose.” - Dr. Joseph Goebbels, Reich Ministry of Public Enlightenment and Propaganda, 1933-1945

Ouch. Just seeing this. Love the Polish stacking hook. Also didn't know there was a King "S" stock acceptance (which Kingdom was that?) and that Kaiser Wilhelm himself was inspecting stocks. Based on that acceptance pattern, looks to be the case.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

RKI- Reasonably Knowledgable Individual heavy_mech's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chrisftk View Post
    ..Kaiser Wilhelm himself was inspecting stocks. Based on that acceptance pattern, looks to be the case.
    Yes. Main dude was at dental that day and he stepped in. Showing the masses he's not above them. A little known fact that most serious kollectors are not aware of.
    "Wen Tausend einen Mann erschlagen, das ist nicht Ruhm, das ist nicht Ehre, denn beinsen wird's in späteren tagen gesiegt hat doch das Deutsch Heer. Podest nicht die Paten der Soldaten doner die da Sterben sollen, soll man geben was sie wollen, sahs sie Herzen, sahs sie Küssen, den sie wissen nicht wann sie sterben müssen"

Quote Originally Posted by PJ1946 View Post
    Well he does say in the listing that the stock is "reproduction" but even then it seems like it has been over-sanded. The butt plate overhangs an unbelievable amount.
    He added that later it wasn’t in his description initially, it wouldn’t bear a time stamp because there aren’t any bids on the rifle.