Third Party Press

ZF41 Scope Mount Thread

Here is Mauser Oberndorf BYF Rifle Code Scope 40856i. No etched two digit serial numbers on top caps or assembler numbers on cap ends.

IMG_2132.JPGIMG_2131.JPGIMG_2133.JPGIMG_2135.JPG.

Thanks for adding your scopes Brian, nice sets!

Very interesting. It would appear that the zf41 mount numbering mystery continues. Perhaps the numbering itself is the key to determining which factory numbered the mount. It would make sense that all the mounts came from the same location.

Thanks for adding your scopes Brian, nice sets!

Very interesting. It would appear that the zf41 mount numbering mystery continues. Perhaps the numbering itself is the key to determining which factory numbered the mount. It would make sense that all the mounts came from the same location.
Thanks Matt. I thought this thread was really good. It gives a place to start. I liked your idea for the ZF41 scopes here.

Maybe sticky the thread, so it stays at the top and is easily accessible.

One of the least known areas of German Sniper stuff. Yes, probably more of a sharp shooter rifle than a sniper rifle. But, they are really different. All the work it took to make them for really very little more accuracy.

Thanks Matt. I thought this thread was really good. It gives a place to start. I liked your idea for the ZF41 scopes here.

Maybe sticky the thread, so it stays at the top and is easily accessible.

One of the least known areas of German Sniper stuff. Yes, probably more of a sharp shooter rifle than a sniper rifle. But, they are really different. All the work it took to make them for really very little more accuracy.
Yes! That is why I like them so much. Typical German fashion, over design something that should be very simple.

Heres a WaA 214 no DUV marked mount with matched can intended for a DUV made rifle. Early type 1 scope.

Here is mine. Two digits etched on top of the rings

Attachments

• IMG_20220227_2114180.jpg
    IMG_20220227_2114180.jpg
    279 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_20220227_2115423.jpg
    IMG_20220227_2115423.jpg
    215 KB · Views: 14

Military Rifle Journal
Back