Third Party Press

ZF41 Scope Mount

This is a LONGGGG shot but I've seen it happen with Mosin PU mounts before so it doesn't hurt to try. Does anyone have a ZF41 scope mount numbered 43598C? The rifle is all matching and was duffel cut so believed to be a vet bring back so maybe the mount was brought back too and was separated from the rifle over the years. Here's to hopin... OR would a byf 44 c block have an unnumbered scope mount? That is currently what I have. Thanks!

Mount would be numbered to the rifle, good luck with the search. There was talk of a zf41 database for this type of thing.

Hopefully this will happen. Surely the ZF41 rifles would be one of the 'easiest' (if you can call it that..) to be matched back up with their scopes.

This is a LONGGGG shot but I've seen it happen with Mosin PU mounts before so it doesn't hurt to try. Does anyone have a ZF41 scope mount numbered 43598C? The rifle is all matching and was duffel cut so believed to be a vet bring back so maybe the mount was brought back too and was separated from the rifle over the years. Here's to hopin... OR would a byf 44 c block have an unnumbered scope mount? That is currently what I have. Thanks!

Did you ever post pictures of the rifle here?

Military Rifle Journal
Back