Third Party Press

G43 duv44

schmidi

Gentlemen,
I m new here and i need some help and opinions about an G43 with ZF4, walther scope mount. I m not expert of this type of weapon and i will appreciate all help from experts here; thanks in advance. I have just the pics attached. The seller told me that the scope mount and the scope were bought separatly after got the rifle. Can you tell me something about the originality of this G43? Thank you very much!!

Last edited:
The Luftwaffe marked scope with lens covers is most likely part of a box full of unissued ZF4 scopes found in an East German attic about 6 years ago and subsequently sold over a period of a couple years on eBay. I acquired one of these scopes and they were indeed WW2 production in almost perfect condition. Auction price back then was about $500 - $600.

Please show more pictures of the mount. I also can't tell if the butt plate has a door.

The Luftwaffe marked scope with lens covers is most likely part of a box full of unissued ZF4 scopes found in an East German attic about 6 years ago and subsequently sold over a period of a couple years on eBay. I acquired one of these scopes and they were indeed WW2 production in almost perfect condition. Auction price back then was about $500 - $600.

Please show more pictures of the mount. I also can't tell if the butt plate has a door

Last edited:
Thanks! Quick confirmation about my first thought about the scope mount...i appreciate that. What is your opinion about the stock stamps, Brian?

Ups, sorry..i didnt reed exactly your answer about the stock...repro too...all clear!

Military Rifle Journal
Back