Third Party Press

Has anybody seen this rifle????

no, your jpeg above just cut, rotated, enlarged...

Oh I got it:thumbsup:.

The seller want $425 for it, which I thought that it might be a scam. But with the humped up bolt then it might not be a scam.

What do you guys think about the stock? Correct?

Be careful, this gun is for sale on an auction site right now, you’re probably being scammed if it’s being offered that cheap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Be careful, this gun is for sale on an auction site right now, you’re probably being scammed if it’s being offered that cheap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, that has been on my mind! I found the listing on armslist.

I think I'll steer clear of it.

Racerlee, If you’re looking for a K98, look no further thank this forum right here. These great guys won’t steer you wrong!

Yes, that is why I came here. All the K98 mausers that I have, have been face to face where I can put my hands on the rifle. I get a little nervous if I'm only looking a pictures.

Plus that price tag, made me leery of the listing.

Yes, that is why I came here. All the K98 mausers that I have, have been face to face where I can put my hands on the rifle. I get a little nervous if I'm only looking a pictures.

Plus that price tag, made me leery of the listing.

Makes sense!

Any items not on an auction site with buyer protection should be approached with extreme caution. Ask for pictures of the gun, then ask for more pictures of obscure areas on the gun in a different setting / different lighting. They have gotten good at saving pictures from auctions for months so the auctions expire then upload them. If the price is a deal you can't pass up, it's usually a scam.

Any items not on an auction site with buyer protection should be approached with extreme caution. Ask for pictures of the gun, then ask for more pictures of obscure areas on the gun in a different setting / different lighting. They have gotten good at saving pictures from auctions for months so the auctions expire then upload them. If the price is a deal you can't pass up, it's usually a scam.

Good advice here!

I want to thank everyone here at this forum for all the help since I've been here. I have learned a lot. Thanks again.

What, are you really, seriously, insinuating there is some sort of scumbaggery happening on Armslist? (....Quickly checking for bargain basement Walther G43 deals on Armslist...)

https://www.armslist.com/posts/10705692/charlotte-north-carolina-rifles-for-sale--1944-nazi-german-g43-walther-8mm-k43-ac-44

https://texasguntrader.com/category/948/Rifles-for-Sale-Semi-Auto-for-Sale/listings/1458571/1944-Nazi-German-G43-Walther-8mm-K43-AC-44.html

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/830231099

Scum like these should be hunted down, and hanged by the neck until dead.

Scum like these should be hunted down.

Okay I feel a bit less psycho now. First thought was 'it would be cool to try and set up a face to face'. Glad it's not just me.

How about the Texas Gun dude?? $1200. :moon:

Military Rifle Journal
Back