Third Party Press

Hello

Hello all! Walked into my lgs last week and saw two K98K's on the shelf. Seeing as how I've always wanted one, I picked the best of the two. Ended up with a byf43 all matching serial numbers except the stock and barrel bands. Lgs owner suspects It is not a Russian capture and it was a sporterized bring back at some point. Anyways, the lgs owner said the stock on it now is perhaps a russian capture stock. Maybe someone wanted to return it to its rightful state or it is an unmarked capture. Anyways, I am now addicted. I've found the forum helpful. Happy holidays folks!

Hello all! Walked into my lgs last week and saw two K98K's on the shelf. Seeing as how I've always wanted one, I picked the best of the two. Ended up with a byf43 all matching serial numbers except the stock and barrel bands. Lgs owner suspects It is not a Russian capture and it was a sporterized bring back at some point. Anyways, the lgs owner said the stock on it now is perhaps a russian capture stock. Maybe someone wanted to return it to its rightful state or it is an unmarked capture. Anyways, I am now addicted. I've found the forum helpful. Happy holidays folks!

Welcome! You’ll definitely learn a lot here. Lots of great information and very knowledgeable people are here. And yes, it’s addicting! With that being said, post some pictures of your rifle in the Nazi period section!

Glad you are here. !
Enjoy that rifle !
On all the forums here you will find Lots of quality honest information
from some very nice people.

oooh rahhh, Chesty would approve !! Welcome aboard. It's an addicting hobby, and new guys draw fire watch here !! Semper Fi.

Military Rifle Journal
Back