Third Party Press

43 Steyr rifle with no "z" in bnz...

And if you could examine the next 2 or 3 you might find something. I feel it got off kilter and then it got corrected. How many came out wanked?? As someone else already said Steyr was a shitshow

And if you could examine the next 2 or 3 you might find something. I feel it got off kilter and then it got corrected. How many came out wanked?? As someone else already said Steyr was a shitshow

It’s interesting seeing errors like this though. It brings a story to the rifle. Like, wtf was going on that day? Was this a new worker? A pissed off guy saying screw it? Lol. It just shows the human behind the manufacturing process.

It’s interesting seeing errors like this though. It brings a story to the rifle. Like, wtf was going on that day? Was this a new worker? A pissed off guy saying screw it? Lol. It just shows the human behind the manufacturing process.

I 100% agree with you. I think this is human element all the way. How many 'bad' ones did they do before it got corrected? 2? 20?

43 Steyr

The marking on top the bolt root looks like a FN mark to me. The extensive pitting on the bolt handle was pretty common on FN carbine parts that came out of south america.

Military Rifle Journal
Back