Third Party Press

Liberty Tree Collectors GTG?

I ordered a Carcano bolt through them and was pleased. I suppose the only downside is that you often don’t see the specific item you’re getting. You order from a lot, they pick the part randomly out of a bunch and they send it to you. But they send the best condition parts they find. I guess this wouldn’t be ideal if you’re trying to match something with bluing loss, wear, etc. But for a surplus store, this is understandable as I wouldn’t expect them to take a photo of each individual part and post them on their site lol.

Just got a few items from them last week, never had any problems.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I sold some of my firearms to them for a very decent price. I live in Maine and the owner spent a long time chatting and gave my son and I a tour through the building, an amazing Alladin's cave of curios, relics, etc. They are very honest, fair and good to go in my opinion.

Just received some items from them. No issues, would buy again if they had something I needed.

I order parts from the periodically and haven’t had any issues. Usually buy from them like once a year or so.

Sounds like a good outfit. Are there any other good sources of parts? I'll be looking for a stock and hand guard, upper band, band retention spring, and capture screw/s. Is there a sale/trade section of this forum?

Military Rifle Journal
Back