Third Party Press

G43 on GB with innovative stock 'chatter'

Currently viewing is a G43 on GBr with both the stock and hand guard worked on with a wood rasp. It's the one with the cleaning chain in the butt. I'm thinking it was done to give it that 'authentic' chatter look. It sure doesn't look like the genuine chatter on my nice K43. But then again it could just be idle chatter.

Attachments

• IMG_3917 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_3917 (Medium).JPG
    78.3 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_3918 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_3918 (Medium).JPG
    108.7 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_0032 (2).jpg
    IMG_0032 (2).jpg
    295.8 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_3929 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_3929 (Medium).JPG
    84.8 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_3934 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_3934 (Medium).JPG
    98.6 KB · Views: 84
Others will chime in without doubt. I am reserving comment, because...well, I kinda suck at identifying what is/is not original, and I have a track record to prove it. Best of luck.

KJ

Others will chime in without doubt. I am reserving comment, because...well, I kinda suck at identifying what is/is not original, and I have a track record to prove it. Best of luck.

KJ

lol, dude- your gonna be mad but the stock stamp is perfect, should look just like that with wings deeper. [emoji23]

OP, chatter is good to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol, dude- your gonna be mad but the stock stamp is perfect, should look just like that with wings deeper. [emoji23]

OP, chatter is good to go.

Like I said, I have a track record! I’m not mad Steve, I’ve always learned by going to the school of hard knocks, and on top of that have no shame in doing it in public. I’m gonna buy all three of your & Bruce’ books...:googlie:facepalm:

Loren
(KJ)

That chatter looks very much like the chatter on my d block AC45. I think it’s legit. I only wished I had a stamp that looked that crisp and that’s the only thing that I might question.

That chatter looks very much like the chatter on my d block AC45. I think it’s legit. I only wished I had a stamp that looked that crisp and that’s the only thing that I might question.

Guys, the photos shown are of MY K43, not the G43 on GBr that I teased about!!

The “chained one” on gunbroker has several problems. What’s up with that bolt carrier? Most of the bluing looks to be gone!

Military Rifle Journal
Back