Third Party Press

AC45 a block K43 Sniper

mdarnell19

Beavis Moderator
Staff member
Here is the other one I picked up this week. Thanks to member lilallie for giving me the contact info for the owner. My full rifle pictures still suck. :googlie

AC45 a block Sniper (1).jpgAC45 a block Sniper (3).jpgAC45 a block Sniper (4).jpgAC45 a block Sniper (5).jpgAC45 a block Sniper (6).jpgAC45 a block Sniper (8).jpgAC45 a block Sniper (9).jpgAC45 a block Sniper (11).jpgAC45 a block Sniper (12).jpgAC45 a block Sniper (13).jpgAC45 a block Sniper (10).jpgAC45 a block Sniper (14).jpgAC45 a block Sniper (15).jpgAC45 a block Sniper (16).jpgAC45 a block Sniper (17).jpgAC45 a block Sniper (18).jpgAC45 a block Sniper (19).jpgAC45 a block Sniper (26).jpgAC45 a block Sniper (7).jpgAC45 a block Sniper (20).jpg

How common is it to find one of these? Like finding moon rocks?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I’ll tell ya, It’s an even better lookin example when you have it in your hand!
This rifle belonged to a good man and long time friend, that now is taking care of his wife,
and I know he is happy where it went.
Glad it’s yours matt. you have done so much research and have such a passion for
this type of platform, it could not have gone to a better guy.
I know you will use it to further the knowledge of all of us, and those that are comin behind.

Steveo

lx4lptkubnu11.gif

Really, really nice! Love the backwards 45 on the bolt carrier. This one hasn’t popped up since 2012. Good to see her back and to a good collector.

Military Rifle Journal
Back