Third Party Press

Darrin Weaver's Revised G43 Book

DaveDavis

DUE OUT IN FALL 2020

A complete revision

A 2 volume set

New photos, new documents

Not just a rewrite but basically a completely new 20 chapter critical look at Germany's quest to field a semi automatic infantry rifle

You may reserve yours today by contacting Mr Weaver either by mail at P.O. Box 69 Eddy Texas 76324 or email at darrin@histoicicalparts.com

Dave, any word on pricing? Looks like another set of books I am going to have to buy!

Contact

We have a lot of great rifles pic stickied here....has he reached out to anyone here?

We have a lot of great rifles pic stickied here....has he reached out to anyone here?
He has taken pictures of some of my stuff. No idea if it will end up in his book.

Great to hear he has set a date. Can't wait to get it.

A lot of information and additional examples have turned up over the last 19 years, hopefully he’s included as many as he could.

Anyone have another email address for him? Tried the one posted and it couldn’t send because it says it doesn’t exist.

There was a typo. “Historical” was spelled wrong.

Yeah, just copied and pasted the first time. Checked his website for contact info and found the typo. He got back to me this morning letting me know I was on the list.

I talked to him awhile back about helping me locate the owners of the 2 other AC45 rifles captured with mine.He wanted to use the picture of the stack of 3 bring backs with the capture paper. I was not able to get a good enough quality copy of that picture for the book unfortunately.

Military Rifle Journal
Back