Third Party Press

Bayonet and Sling Lot...

mchome25

I'm not an accessory guy so I've been going through my stuff gathering up the "extra's" and I've got 3 bayonets and 4 sling that I'd like to sell (hopefully all at once or at least all bayonets/slings together)...and I have no idea what to ask. Like I said I have no interest in bayonets or sling so could you guys help me out?

Bayonets - None sharpened and all in good condition (the blade on #1 is lightly scratched along the "cutting edge" but certainly doesn't look like someone tried sharpening it)

1. Wood grips with matching blade and scabbard / no markings on frog. Blade: 450b / S178K. Pommel: Droop Eagle 73
2. Bakelite grips with matching blade and scabbard / no markings on frog. Blade 1681 / S178. Scabbard: S 178 1936. Pommel: Eagle214 x 3
3. Bakelite grips with matching blade and scabbard / 0/0448/0022 on frog. Blade H3938. Scabbard H3938 / CLC44. Pommel: Eagle 519?? (it's cleanly and deeply struck my eyes just can't read it...lol!)

What do you think a fair price would be for all three???...and I'll post the slings in a bit

I would be interested in bayonet one and two as long as I can get some pictures first and we can agree on a price.

Thanks but I'd really like to sell as a lot or at least all bayonets together and all slings...as soon as I figure it what to ask for them I'll post everything in the trader.

I can text you pics of the first two if you PM me your number... if you're interested in at least the two i could always sell off the third somewhere I guess.

Military Rifle Journal
Back