Third Party Press

My Turds

Nothing wrong with nice representative repros imo, especially to shoot since you shouldn’t shoot originals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nothing wrong with nice representative repros imo, especially to shoot since you shouldn’t shoot originals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agreed, sorry for the blurry pics- photo bucket is horrible now! My LSSR was built on a very nice french capture BNZ 42 and my ZF41 on a CE 44. I will say that the LSSR is the best shooting of all of them- it beats out my 03a4 that was custom build for the CMP sniper matches with a Criterion barrel. :googlie

Attachments

• 20190604_222628 (1).jpg
    20190604_222628 (1).jpg
    290.6 KB · Views: 54
  • 20190419_094111.jpg
    20190419_094111.jpg
    268.5 KB · Views: 32
  • 20190604_222656 (1).jpg
    20190604_222656 (1).jpg
    290.8 KB · Views: 36
I agreed, sorry for the blurry pics- photo bucket is horrible now! My LSSR was built on a very nice french capture BNZ 42 and my ZF41 on a CE 44. I will say that the LSSR is the best shooting of all of them- it beats out my 03a4 that was custom build for the CMP sniper matches with a Criterion barrel. :googlie

Nothing wrong with Reproduction Snipers . Heck I starting out collecting the same way . The only time I would call a reproduction a Turd is if a Turd was trying to sell one as an Original . Then You have a TURD selling a TURD !!!!!!!!

Nice group-not a turd in sight that I can see.
What scope/mount on your lsr and the 03?

the lsr is from accoumounts and the scope I bought at a gunshow- not sure who makes it jsut a zf39 repo
The 03a4 was put together buy chuck moline at warpath vinatge in denver- great work! it is a redfield base and the rings are repos- it has a repo m82 scope.

Great collection of replica examples. I think from lookin at your pics you have done a great job.
To repeat and agree with what has been said by others here, no turds .....
Representing them the way you have is the way to do it, honesty and integrity, your personal honor are things that no one can take from you, those character traits can only be voluntarily surrendered.
it’s the POS that knows something Is not right and chooses to flush their honor down the crapper for some $ by misleading others knowingly that is the problem.
Thanks for your post!

Steveo

Military Rifle Journal
Back