Third Party Press

New guy

Deegzi24

Registered
Hey guys! New guy here from the O-H-I-O! Thanks for letting me join your community! Excited to delve back into the military surplus world! I have collected before mostly American, Japanese, and Russian WWII m1s mosins and the like. Now starting to expand and I have always wanted to jump into the K98 world. I have received some recommendations for where to look but always looking for more!

Hey guys! New guy here from the O-H-I-O! Thanks for letting me join your community! Excited to delve back into the military surplus world! I have collected before mostly American, Japanese, and Russian WWII m1s mosins and the like. Now starting to expand and I have always wanted to jump into the K98 world. I have received some recommendations for where to look but always looking for more!

Welcome to the group! Theres plenty of great information here. Browse around and get into some conversations. Theres so much to learn!

You will be happy here and learn much. I would check here for an honest example of a 98k. Come up from time to time. Members here are great and very knowledgeable. Welcome.

Military Rifle Journal
Back