Third Party Press

KKW action screws

20200116_133642.jpg

I have just checked, and the answer is no - the smaller set of screws is from my DSM 34, the other one are KKW screws.

at least if your missing kkw screws the mas45 should have the same screws. they are 8mm X1.00 pitch if my memory serves me correctly..

View attachment 226833

I have just checked, and the answer is no - the smaller set of screws is from my DSM 34, the other one are KKW screws.

Deejay,
Thank you very kindly for making this comparison for me. I couldn't do so myself because I don't have a DSM.
I've found sources for DSM screws and hoped they would work. I'll just have to try something else.:hail::happy0180:

Mauser99,
Thank you also for the input. Although I must say that I've looked for quite awhile for MAS45 screws and bolt parts and met with no success.
You've inspired me to give it another try. Cheers:happy0180:

Last edited:
there is a guy in Idaho Don cant remember the last name who can make anything.. I know I have the parts list he mails out somewhere. Gun parts inc. use to sell Mas45 parts at one time

there is a guy in Idaho Don cant remember the last name who can make anything.. I know I have the parts list he mails out somewhere. Gun parts inc. use to sell Mas45 parts at one time

Gun Parts only sells MAS45 magazines now.

re screws

That's Don Schlickman from Iowa, he doesn't stock those screws but I'm sure he could make them if he had a pattern.
I've been trying to get him to make the rear sling stud for DSM 34's.

Military Rifle Journal
Back