Third Party Press
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: S/147 1936, No "Mod. 98" Matching

RKI- Reasonably Knowledgable Individual heavy_mech's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hambone View Post
    ..I emailed him and thanked him for blocking my bidding because it meant that I got the rifle for $1650 from Warrior, he took a $400+ beating, and saved me from paying $2150 to him ;)
    That's awesome Ham!! Congrats and I love a happy ending.. except for his wanking ass.
    "Wen Tausend einen Mann erschlagen, das ist nicht Ruhm, das ist nicht Ehre, denn beinsen wird's in späteren tagen gesiegt hat doch das Deutsch Heer. Podest nicht die Paten der Soldaten doner die da Sterben sollen, soll man geben was sie wollen, sahs sie Herzen, sahs sie Küssen, den sie wissen nicht wann sie sterben müssen"

Quote Originally Posted by heavy_mech View Post
    That's awesome Ham!! Congrats and I love a happy ending.. except for his wanking ass.
    I am not thinking this is a happy ending. Not to hold the bag on one of these deals. I would like knock on his door.......

RKI- Reasonably Knowledgable Individual heavy_mech's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by joryfreeburg View Post
    I am not thinking this is a happy ending. Not to hold the bag on one of these deals. I would like knock on his door.......
    Yes I didn't mean it that way. I'm sorry for you Jory and I understand the feeling to want to appear in person and choke the living shit out of the dude. Got it. I meant Ham/Warrior putting the wood to him at the flip. I love when they lose hundreds or more trying to be a shitbag. THAT is good stuff IMHO.
    "Wen Tausend einen Mann erschlagen, das ist nicht Ruhm, das ist nicht Ehre, denn beinsen wird's in späteren tagen gesiegt hat doch das Deutsch Heer. Podest nicht die Paten der Soldaten doner die da Sterben sollen, soll man geben was sie wollen, sahs sie Herzen, sahs sie Küssen, den sie wissen nicht wann sie sterben müssen"

No offense taken. I am just still pissed. Frank in San Diego is a multi time offender crook.

What scares me the most is how many Frankenstein K98s are out in the wild we don't know about?
    This is a piece that will be of extreme interest to any serious German Rifle collector.

The people who don't know about them don't do their homework. This one was a bit slippery, but there are signs once you start looking. An in hand is sometimes necessary. I would say that because fraud is apparently involved I would demand a refund.
    “Not every item of news should be published. Rather must those who control news policies endeavor to make every item of news serve a certain purpose.” - Dr. Joseph Goebbels, Reich Ministry of Public Enlightenment and Propaganda, 1933-1945

Quote Originally Posted by heavy_mech View Post
    Yep HM. That was the event that apparently caused him to change his Gunbonker awkshun name to "No More 98ks" or whatever. Apparently we weren't lucky and he was still wanking K98ks up into 2019.
    “Not every item of news should be published. Rather must those who control news policies endeavor to make every item of news serve a certain purpose.” - Dr. Joseph Goebbels, Reich Ministry of Public Enlightenment and Propaganda, 1933-1945

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar1 View Post

I can't log in on this computer, but the thread is long and there was some commentary from Frank, luckily he was caught on a couple of rifles for other issues. I will check it tomorrow and try and find it if this isn't the one.

What is the Frank the Wank’s current Gunbonker name? The thread on him busted on the BSW is classic and should be reproduced here. I’ll sticky it. He should stick to “NoMore98ks” as IMHO he is a rifle wanking and humping skidmark on the hobby.

Edit: found it:
    https://www.gunbroker.com/item/842069253

NoMore98ks Reviews

https://www.gunbroker.com/a/feedback/profile/3472102
    Last edited by Hambone; 01-22-2020 at 06:35 AM.