Third Party Press

for sale on gun broker

jk111

GB Item 853039302

I saw this today- any thoughts?

Edit: Live auctions are not allowed to be posted. You are welcome to save pictures from the auction and post them here. Please do so.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would have to say the whole gun metal and stock look very suspicious. Certainly looks reblued from where I'm sitting.

Agree.....
Pics are too crappy and nothing is really close enough and detailed to see important aspects of the rifle.
Just to point out a couple, originally the key safety would have been number matched to the rifle,
The base should be proofed, I don’t see either in the pictures.
If you don’t have The new K98k books, try and Compare it to the original LSR examples listed here on the forum in the reference section area and things can be determined relatively easy.

For what he is alleged to be selling and the price he is expecting his photos are piss poor. But maybe that’s intentional. If you are seriously interested, ask the seller for some good, close up and in focus photos. If he’s serious about selling, he should oblige.

KJ

Last edited:
For what he is alleged to be selling and the price he is expecting his photos are piss poor. But maybe that’s intentional. If you are seriously interested, ask the seller for some good, close up and in focus photos. If he’s serious about selling, he should oblige.

KJ
Thanks guys, I messaged for more / better pics

Military Rifle Journal
Back